Iron Railings – not just a fence, but a happy marriage of security and aesthetics
By Tanya Bure
Fencing is the ultimate face of your property. It does not only define the border. A fence tells a lot about the owner and sends a clear message to the outside world. A zealous owner always pays attention to every detail of his household. He sees it as an investment into the prosperous future and value of the property. Whether you are looking for an upgrade or a pre-sale property evaluation, iron railings may be a perfect solution for you.
Not only a significant safety feature, iron railings also provide an eye-catching stylish look to your property. Seemingly indomitable, iron demonstrates almost endless artistry features in the hands of a professional. Denver architecture has always been famous for its welding masterpieces, including various iron railings. Just from thousands of pictures that you may find on the Internet or social media, the difference between iron railings and ordinary fencing becomes pretty clear.
Here is a brief list of obvious benefits of iron railings for you and your property.
Durability and elegance
Iron railings provide a limitless field for imagination, allowing you to finally get fencing that truly speaks for you and expresses your aesthetics. Iron railings are meant for proud property owners who are the true masters of the house and not afraid to make a statement. It might seem that such sophisticated fencing requires comprehensive attention and additional investment. But in fact, iron railings may be the most low-maintenance fencing you can imagine. Being perfectly durable and resistant to moisture and temperature extremes, they require painting and some minor restoration as rare as once in 3-5 years. Therefore, you don`t only get durable and stylish fencing, but save a lot of money, time, and effort on its maintenance. The corrosion process of quality iron fencing is much slower than you can imagine, leaving you a lot of time for restoration before the quality and durability of your fence is compromised.
Beauty that protects
Iron railings are the perfect combination of style and security. Traditionally vertical, the iron bars are usually designed with pointy spikes on the top. Looking like gentle leaves or flower pendants those peaks will make any burglar think twice before trespassing. However, smooth and thin, iron railings are extremely hard to climb anyway.
Not just the street fencing
The application of iron railings is much wider than you may imagine. They are not just used as outdoor fencing, but incorporate perfectly inside house interior, protecting you and your family members from falling off the second floor or stairs. They may also become a perfect functional decoration of your house, becoming balcony and window bars. Another common application is using iron railings as swimming pool fencing, preventing your children or pets from the dangers of an accidental fall into the water.
Make the landscape a part of the design.
Unlike traditional fences, iron railing offers an open and airy solution that does not block your property. This see-through effect makes the landscape a natural part of the design and aesthetics of your house. Iron railings are also a perfect support for hedgerows allowing you to incorporate Nature itself into the architecture of your house. It always looks spectacular and inevitably adds value to your property if you decide to put it on the market.
Fashion moves forward really fast and architecture is not less vulnerable to the constant change of trends than clothing. But there are always timeless classics. Made once it remains relevant throughout centuries. Iron railing is exactly an example of such a classical solution. Once installed, they will remain spectacular and appealing forever. Add to this durability and low maintenance of quality iron railings and you get a perfect fencing solution that may become your ultimate legacy.
Where do I install iron railings?
Talking about iron railing, most people imagine outdoor fencing. But in fact, you can put those stylish barriers both indoors and outdoors, instantly enhancing the design and safety features of your property. Here are some most common applications of iron railings and their benefits.
- Garden – turn any backyard into an ultimate garden with the sophisticated elegance of iron railing. Not only it will protect your property and plants from intruders, but will visually evaluate your property.
- Gates – iron railing does not just improve the security of your territory, but sets the tone and shapes a charming image of your household for any visitor.
- Security iron doors – with the growing criminal activity, security doors become a must, and iron railing will help turn them into a custom design feature.
- Balconies – iron railings instantly evaluate the exterior of every building. Put them on your balcony and your house will turn into a stylish villa at once.
- Windows – putting an iron railing system on a window is an example of how a safety measure does not have to turn your house into a prison cell, but can be beautiful and stylish. Moreover, iron railings are the perfect support for scramblers, turning your house into a paradise garden.
- Staircases – another popular solution is to install an iron railing system as a staircase barrier. Not only it is the most reliable safety measure, but also a stylish interior design solution that can be adapted for any preferences – from Victorian style to Hi-tech.
- Restricted areas – sometimes we don`t want our visitors to walk in certain areas of the garden or want to prevent children or animals from getting to flowerbeds or swimming pool. The iron railing system is a brilliant alternative to ugly fencing. Moreover, it incorporates into your landscape naturally turning restriction into a stylish design solution.
Both residential and business properties can benefit from iron railings. Being durable, reliable, and low-maintenance, they are a perfect security solution. And the endless customization possibilities and creative solutions that you may get from credible, experienced welders and contractors allow you to go beyond the boring and dull image of traditional barriers, making it a decorative element as well. Iron railings protect, enhance, and evaluate your property – aren`t those solid reasons to get a quote on your iron railing system today?